The Omega 20 FP is a lab-scale extruder ideal for research labs with a 20 mm diameter and can process material of 1 to 20 kg/hr. This compact and versatile extruder is designed for various food applications.
- Efficient formulation development: You can save time and money developing formulations for new food products. The extruder allows you to test different formulations and optimize your process parameters using as little as 0.5 kg of material per experiment.
- Maximum flexibility: With multiple openings over the length of barrel makes it very flexible for adding different feed materials.
- Easy-to-use interface: The extruder features a user-friendly touch-screen interface that makes it easy to operate and control. The interface includes an integrated feeder control, so you can adjust the feed rate to achieve the desired output.
- Wide range of food applications: The Omega 20 FP extruder is ideal for a variety of food materials – proteins, starch, cereals, pulses, oil, etc.
- Easy maintenance: The Omega 20 FP extruder is designed for easy maintenance, with removable product contact parts. This makes it easy to clean and maintain, ensuring maximum uptime and productivity.
- High moisture extrusion for HMMA
- Dry TVP
- Direct and indirect expanded snacks
- Starch modification
- Flavour encapsulation, etc.
Whether you are developing new food products or optimizing your existing processes, the Omega 12 FP Food Extruder offers a powerful and versatile solution. With its compact size, user-friendly interface, and wide range of food applications, it is the ideal choice for lab-scale food extrusion.
|Screw length (L:D)||40|
|Screw speed||1200 rpm|
|Max. torque||2 x 30 Nm|
|Drive power||7.5 kW; 3 Phase|
|Max. working temp.||400 °C|
|Max. output||1 – 2 kg/h (depending on raw material and application)|
|Screw rotation/special features||Co-rotating, horizontally split barrel|
|Feed sections||Multiple feed section|
Our Food Extruders For Wider Customer Needs
0.2 to 2 kg/hr
upto 100 kg/hr
400 – 500 kg/hr
The above mentioned scales are standard extruders. We can also provide the customized scales for specific applications and capacities.
We also provide complete solution for your production facility.